670,000.00 - 2,486,000.00 GBP
1 - 3
1 - 2
Estimated Completion Q4 2019 |*Approximate only
Teddington Riverside sits in an idyllic position on the bank of the River Thames, overlooking Teddington Lock. A place with views of the water and abundant light and green spaces, yet just a short walk from some of the capital's best retail and dining reservations. Teddington Riverside is London living at its most relaxed, a modern scheme in a historic village, alive with community and culture.
Imagine a tranquil riverside location only 12 miles from central London, with views of the water and an abundance of green spaces that’s just a short walk from some of the capital’s best retail and dining destinations. Teddington Riverside is London living at its most relaxed, a modern development in a historic neighbourhood, alive with community and culture. With excellent links to Heathrow Airport, M3, M4 and M25 motorways, and public transport into London, it truly is the perfect location.
- 999-year leasehold
- The only new riverside development overlooking Teddington Lock
- Adjacent to the Lansbury - a premium leisure club, conference centre, hotel and spa
- Easy access to Heathrow Airport via the motorway network (28 minutes)
- Minutes' drive to Kingston and Richmond shopping districts
- 24-hour Security and Concierge Service
- Proximity to Waldegrave Primary School, American International University, Kingston University