755,000.00 - 2,250,000.00 AUD
1 - 3
1 - 2
Estimated Completion Q3 2021 |*Approximate only
In such a hectic modern world, we all need a sanctuary we can retreat to. A home that surrounds us with nature to bring balance back to our lives and remind ourselves of the place from where all life springs. This is the philosophy which underpins the Waterfall by Crown Group, a luxury development encompassing studios, one, two and three-bed apartments, plus duplex penthouses with roof terraces. All placed in a spectacular natural setting with Australia’s largest man-made waterfall, right in the heart of Sydney’s thriving Waterloo district. Waterfall by Crown Group brings you closer to the source.
Sydney’s new “hotspot”, Waterloo is undergoing rapid population growth and seeing increased government investment in infrastructure, including the new underground Waterloo Metro Station scheduled to open in 2024.
According to Australian Bureau of Statistics, Waterloo’s current population of 14,616 is predominantly of working age; 64.5 percent aged between 20-49 years old and 54 percent defined as working as professionals or managers. The total population of Waterloo has increased 37 percent in the past five years.
Mr. Sunito said Waterloo’s proximity to the city offers future residents great convenience while a culturally diverse community provides locals with access to a rich community life. Mastery by Crown Group will be located at 48 O’Dea Avenue Waterloo, four kilometres from Sydney’s Central Business District
- Mastery by Crown Group consists five buildings; the tallest is a 19-storey tower designed by Kengo Kuma and Associates
- The development is located at 48 O'Dea Ave Waterloo
- The design of the 19-storey tower was selected by an independent judging panel including representatives from the City of Sydney, during a design competition.
- Construction is expected to be completed in 2021
- The remaining four buildings include three buildings designed by Koichi Takada Architects and one building designed by Silvester Fuller.
- It is the first time Kengo Kuma and Associates has designed a residential building in Australia.
- Apartment sales will begin in November